GT7 Online Time Trial: GR Corolla MORIZO Edition at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit (1 October 2026)

News
GT7 Online Time Trial: GR Corolla MORIZO Edition at Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit (1 October 2026)
This time, we're heading to Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit in the GR Corolla MORIZO Edition '22.
This time, we're heading to Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit in the GR Corolla MORIZO Edition '22. The new Gran Turismo 7 Online Time Trial goes live on 1 October 2026 and ru...
Read more
Last update 8 hours ago

3 replies

0

Very fun once you get to know the car!

ps: current sync issues? Times havent been updated in about 24h or so.

0
Quote
Kim Heymans
Very fun once you get to know the car! ps: current sync issues? Times havent been updated in about 24h or so....

The data is sync is working again. I'll take a while, but the data will be there.

0
Quote
Digit
The data is sync is working again. I'll take a while, but the data will be there....

Ah great! Thanks! Atlanta had been updated indeed. Now waiting for the Corolla one :) was kind of high ranked this morning so I'm curious where I stand now.