Last update 2 hours ago

9 replies

1

Bel circuito ma il reverse quando è troppo stufa.

1

Absolutely murderous combo! But hey, at least the rewards are increased by 1000%.

0

i love this in reverse! (but miss the days when the BRZ was competitive)  💔

1

I like how there isn't a clear meta

0

Le piste al contrario non mi piacciono...

0

WRX might be a little better than the Genesis here

0
Quote
Scott Miller
WRX might be a little better than the Genesis here...

Ferrari 296 👍🏻

0

So many cars t

Quote
David Coulthard
I like how there isn't a clear meta...

 So many cars to choose from. I won a race in the Porsche GT3' 22 & got a podium with the M6. The Jag is also fast. Likewise the Ferrari n ofc the Genesis

 

0
Quote
Ivano Lamberti
Ferrari 296 👍🏻...

I've started races behind the 296 at least 10 times and have overtaken them on the first turn every time (with Genesis and WRX)