Join the conversation about Gran Turismo 7 Daily Races!

Join the conversation about Gran Turismo 7 Daily Races!

Quote
Slip LTDI just noticed next week's daily races are showing up in the Events/Dailies section even if it's only wednesday.Daily C has got me salivating: Le Mans no chicanes on racing hards & softs. What?!?Tell me I'm not dreaming....
I've seen other sources saying it's Daytona road course but with the same tyres, tyre multiplier and fuel multiplier (for race C). Being honest I'd much rather it's Le Mans but I don't know what to believe. I guess we just have to wait until Monday morning to see...
Quote
Raiyan YaqubI've seen other sources saying it's Daytona road course but with the same tyres, tyre multiplier and fuel multiplier (for race C). Being honest I'd much rather it's Le Mans but I don't know what to believe. I guess we just h...
Yeah, we won't know until monday. But aren't the coming week's dailies usualy announced on the friday prior? Whatever...
I like racing Le Mans but since we had it just a few weeks ago, I'm less excited about the track than the prospect of getting to drive it in different cars. I mean, why have us race on the original layout if its in the same LMP1s as always?